Tbe-vaccine = reaction

Just wanted you all to know that I took a shot of the tbe-vaccine encepur three days ago. I felt really f***ed up for two days; think it’s subsiding now though hopefully… I also popped a mild “sleeping pill” and a small dose of oxazepam last night cause I couldn’t sleep due to anxiety from how I reacted to the shot, and it felt like I couldn’t breathe properly…

So be careful.

anyone got any experience on the topic?

I haven’t had that vaccine, however I did have shots prior to going to Thailand recently and they did mess me up. I didn’t take malaria tablets but believe I had the typhoid shot and one other, can’t remember which. Anyway, in short, seeing as every single drug bar the one I take for this seems to mess me up, I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that the vaccines messed me up. The good news is that the bad effects subsided relatively quickly.

H

Caccines have grown to be more effective when they are actually used. Recent Centers for Disease Control states highlight a 97 percent drop in chickenpox fatalities, because of vaccinations. Vaccines, however, are not always trusted. Actually, in many nations, fewer and fewer individuals are willing to take the chance of a vaccination. The actions of a clandestine CIA program make this matter worse. In fact, some countries thought about canceling Polio vaccination drives due to CIA actions. Here is the proof.

— Begin quote from “BarackL”

Caccines have grown to be more effective when they are actually used. Recent Centers for Disease Control states highlight a 97 percent drop in chickenpox fatalities, because of vaccinations. Vaccines, however, are not always trusted. Actually, in many nations, fewer and fewer individuals are willing to take the chance of a vaccination. The actions of a clandestine CIA program make this matter worse. In fact, some countries thought about canceling Polio vaccination drives due to CIA actions.

— End quote

Mind blowing revelation. Vaccines are more effective when they are actually used. So, I guess leaving it on the shelf in its vial is not so effective?

I’m on the edge of my seat here. We were promised proof. ‘Here is the proof’. Full stop, nothing… this is torture! Also I want to know about the secret CIA programs. They are always mind boggling. MK Ultra anyone…?