Pregnant and cured! (For now!)

I’m 5 months pregnant and am finally getting my independence back, after having MAV since December 2015. It’s amazing, I haven’t felt dizzy in months! :grinning: Has anyone else experienced this?

As it’s clearly hormone related for me, I’m starting to wonder if the doctors will be able to replicate my pregnancy hormones when I’ve had the baby… Surely taking hormone supplements of that nature would cure me indefinitely? I’d love to hear your thoughts on my theory

Congratulations!! (On all counts!!)

Are you still on meds?

Has any tinnitus died down too?

Thank you! I haven’t been on medication since I stopped taking Amitriptyline in January. I had been prescribed some anti-epilepsy medication but was told that I wasn’t allowed to get pregnant while taking it, so I never started taking it (thank goodness!). I’ve never had tinnitus.

Oh that’s good, it’s horrible.

I did not have VM until after my pregnancies, but I am a migraneur. During pregnancy, I am migraine-free. :grinning: Enjoy this time!

I certainly am! Have you spoken to your doctor about replicating pregnancy hormones so that you can be symptom-free when you’re not pregnant?