Magnetic Stimulation

Yesterday i did my first session of Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation. After that i feeled 100% and today is may best day in 1,5 year. I will let you know about the results, there are more 14 sessions. I am also in AMI 55 mg and Brintellix 5 mg.

Regards,

Leandro.

Hi Leandro, what is this treatment I’ve never heard of it?

www.healthline.com/health/depression/repetitive-transcranial-magnetic-stimulation#uses2

My protocol is for chronic pain ( 25 minutes) and anxiety and depression ( 15 minutes).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5063492/

I finished 15 sessions of RTMS yesterday, and i am 70% better, almost no pression headache and less cases of diziness. I wil need more 5 sessions and a manutention treatment. I loved the treatment, i stoped brintelixx and i did not have any side effects. I am now in 60 mg of ami too.

For example, 60 days ago i went to a barbecue restaurant and after a lot of brazilian meat and draft beers i had a terrible headache. Last saturday i went to the same reastaurant and add cheese to the meat and beer and no headache.

Regards,

Leandro.

Today is my last session of 20. I am 95%, just some pression headaches for some minutes. Thanks God this treatmente is working for me. I will have to do a manutention session once a week for some months and i am still in 60 mg of AMI, cefaly and magnesium 500 mg and praying a lot. I hope we all get better soon !!

There is something that is helping me a lot too, this song.

Up Where We Belong

I am sad i listen to this song…

1 Like

Hey Leandro,
I noticed you haven’t posted about this in a while so I wanted to see how you’re doing! Do you think the rTMS really works??

1 Like

Uplifting indeed, Leandro!

1 Like

Hi Anna, i am very well with no symtoms, but with one or two little migraines per month, but still on drugs (32,5 Ami, sertraline 25 mg, flunarizine 4mg on crises indometacine 50 mg) and cefaly device once a day, no diet ( eat and drink everything i want, beers 2 times a week and at least 4 cups of coffee everyday) and physical exercises everyday. The main treatment for me were the medicines and the exercises. rTms worked for a month, but still use cefaly but does not think it makes a lot of diference and i am decreasing the medicines gradually. Keep trying and you will get better, i tryed 2 years to find the answer. Sorry for my poor english.

PS. There are some posts about my history in success histories.

Regards,

Leandro

3 Likes

Wow! That is so great to hear! Thank you for replying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone else here tried rTMA or TMS therapy? I searched this topic, however, not much came up. I have seen some older posts about people trying it but never any follow-up. Just curious about people’s experiences with this??