Is Whey or Soy Protien a trigger for you?

Okay, so this relapse has been on the way for a couple of months now. I confess to not having a perfect diet. Am sure I brought this on with a trigger overload due to stress at work. Funny how when I stress out, I eat all the stuff I’m not supposed to :twisted:

But this AM I had my first, full strength protein shake called Aria, I think? It’s for women. It’s got whey and soy in it. And I am reeling… the lights and sounds at work are just killing me. I don’t always get pain, but I have some now and def have disequilibrium.

The sucky thing is I cannot go home… Unless I fall down that is. Not until a class is over, on Friday. So I have to use caffeine to keep ‘straight’ until then, at least if it works as it used to. Which just makes it all worse in the end.

God this disease sucks!! :cry:

Anyway I thought I should check in with you all, to see if I should just chuck this stuff or what. I used the full 2 scoops this AM. Have used one scoop in the past, well last week as I just bought it, without any problem. Not sure if it’s this stuff or a combo of all the stress & food etc that I’ve been dealing with.

Thanks in advance. Hope you all are well.

K

So on top of everything else? I’m getting a toothache. :shock:

I have no found a problem with either, but that’s just me. If this response has only been to a particular drink, though, I’d hesitate to assume it’s any particular main ingredient. Could be a minor ingredient, could be freshness ,. … .