Illinois MAV Help... good or bad.... need response soon!

I’m trying to get opinions of those who have doctored for their MAV (and preferably regular migraine headaches) in Illinois. I REALLY want to doctor out of MHNI in Michigan, but just got put on Medicaid and we’re in a feudal household right now or so it feels. It’s possible HR will give me some benefits in Michigan since I’m already on Medicaid in IL… but if not, I’m not covered for anything. Mom wants to keep me on Medicaid because it is a big cost saver (we’re three adults living on one income because Mom lost her job, I can’t work, and Dad’s holding us up… try being 29 with two almost 65 yo’s for three years… this can’t keep going on!) DAD wants me to go to MHNI and thus wants to take me off Medicaid even though I’d get better healthcare in IL where we live in Peoria and put me on Obamacare so I could go to Michigan.

My therapist is suggesting we broach options right now either way… I’ve heard a lot of negative things about IL clinics but it was a while back and don’t remember which clinics they were or who I talked to. Anyone with ANY interaction with IL clinics… positive OR negative… please, could you tell me about your experience, where it was, who your doctor was, anything and everything? I’m trying to be proactiive here as my mother went berserk when I approached her about this this afternoon. I still don’t understand why. I’m just trying to play the good daughter role and do my homework. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated. Last September I just suddenly started getting MASSIVE MAV… it’s calmed down since then… for a while was really calm, and was struggling more with my migraines, but now it’s both again. My doctors at the clinic I’ve been at for 15 years in Chicago pretend to know how to treat it but they only make it worse. They don’t know why half their patients come in dizzy I was finally told by my THIRD doctor there… first one was a peach, second one we were like oil and water and in trying to treat my MAV she triggered my migraines back, so I left her for my current doctor and he won’t prescribe hardly anything… I don’t have a single abortive right now that works and he won’t experiment. If we DO stay at that clinic I’m getting a FOURTH doctor and getting an insider’s look from the PA of my second doctor… she was a gem… and why my first doctor suggested I go with the second doctor in the first place. For the most part, you deal with the PAs up there… she promised to look after me and SHE did so I’ll email her and ask for someone who follows the clinic’s code of how they want things done. But I would much rather go to MHNI and get a fresh look at my headaches… no one’s ever given me an EEG or manipulated my neck… they want to do A neck procedure for sure, test me for MAV… have the kindest mannerisms up there… But if I HAVE to remain in IL I want to find a decent place that actually knows what they’re doing. I know there’s a list, and one is in my hometown, but I don’t trust a list. i want to hear it from people who have EXPERIENCED it, and then research it on my own. So, thanks to anyone who can help me.