How to deal with flying

I’m still recovering (experiencing extra fatigue – that’s always my #1 symptom, with lightheadedness just behind), but really can’t complain at this point. It’s interesting to compare supplement notes. I think I need to up my CoQ-10. The link you provided said 300mg 3x/day, but I’m only taking 200mg 1x/day! And you mentioned you increase your CoQ-10 dosage sometimes. Maybe I will try doing 200mg 2x/day and see if that changes anything. And my doctor said to take a B complex, not just B2, but everything else I see (and other people who post here) seem to take just B2 – and again, at a higher dose than what is in my B complex. Sheesh! I think I will try upping the CoQ-10 first, and then switching to a higher dose of B2. I can’t handle any more magnesium because of stomach issues. I tried switching to the ultra-absorbant Doctor’s Best 100% chelated magnesium (I take GNC brand magnesium oxide) but that was way worse on my stomach!

I haven’t been good at keeping a food diary either. I’m really not doing myself any favors here. It’s great that you’ve been able to isolate some of your triggers though. I generally stay away from high-sodium foods, including most deli meats, cured meats, etc., soups, things like that. I also stay away from soy, dairy (sort of), bananas, and I don’t overdo it on the chocolate, but other than that I am pretty lazy when it comes to food stuff.

Have fun in Morocco and good luck with your travels!