Hemicrania versus MAV

People, i am from Brazil, so i apologize for my english. I was diagnesed with MAV 7 months ago, after sufferin with dizziness and pression headaches in right side of my head 24/07 for 6 months. I tried botox, Topomax, Depakote er, Cymbalta and pregabalin and nothing worked. So for my on risk i tried indomethacin 100 mg 2 days ago, thinking about hemicrania continua. I started getting much better 2 hours after the first pill and today i am free of headaches and dizziness. In paralell i talked to my neuro and we are trying amytripitile 25 and cefaly once a day. So, i will take indomethacin for more 9 days. After that i will check if cefaly and amitryptile are starting working. I read some articles in portuguese that amytriptile can treat hemicrania continua. I will let you know about my progress.

(NB from admin: these images link to products members have found helpful and at the same time helps fund the site: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. More recommended products here. Thanks for your support!)

Welcome to the board, that sounds like a good approach, good luck and do let us know how you get on! It must be awful having constant headache, poor you!