Best wishes

hi all, I would just like to say I love talking to you all and all your advice has been fantastic and I really apprieciate your support but im going to take two weeks away from this forum and concerntrate on getting better and not searching for answers etc I really believe mine as a lot to do with anxiety and I need to stop thinking about this god damn awful illness and try and just live to the best I can with this, iam back at work so im hoping that I can overcome the anxiety and move on from this episode, I wish you all the best and I hope in a few weeks time when I come back to check on you all that everyone has made improvements and is still fighting,take care everyone,much love to you all!xxxx p.s iam living proof that it does get better I did once and I bloody will again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck Mellybob!!! I really did appreciate the small conversations we had over here and I wish you a very good and quick recovery!! You are in my thoughts and yiheah let’s rock this shit!!! See you in a couple of weeks when I am also feeling much better ;-)!!

1 Like

Best of luck and see you soon! I stopped searching for answers a while back and these days I’m just ‘riding it out’. It will get better for all of us!

It’s a good idea to just get on with life!! Good luck - and here’s hoping that your next post will be in the ‘success stories’ category!!

I don’t look for answers anymore either, but this site makes me feel normal just knowing you all are out their experiencing the same thing. So glad I found it!!!

1 Like