Anxiety Discussion

Good morning…This is post #2 about my journey with Generalized anxiety disorder. I’ve been on meds for a couple weeks. Lexapro & busbar. I also take Lisinopril for high blood pressure caused by my extreme anxiety. I also take trazodone for sleep at night.
Just yesterday I was prescribed a pill that I forget the name of…but it’s to help with the weight gain since I’m almost 250 from binge eating & to help stop smoking.
Adjusting to allll this medicine is a rollercoaster ride. I feel like I have to stick to what the Dr suggests for now. Even if some days I feel a hot mess.
The anti anxiety meds seem to be working a bit…but I still feel like the rabbit in the hole. Just able to peep out more often then not.
I even had a milestone moment…I sat on my porch for about 15mins…& days after went to the grocery store without feeling as though I was about to freak out.
I’m thankful for the small things at this point. Got a new job just as I was starting meds and its a bit of a struggle point. Even on meds I feel that anxiety wins over a lot.
Oh well…progress is progress though.

escitalopram (Lexapro), duloxetine (Cymbalta), venlafaxine (Effexor XR) and paroxetine (Paxil, Pexeva) pills are generally used as anti disorder treatment…homeopathy treatments are also good for it…apart of dis what really work is meditation…just sit and concentrate in the center of your forehead…it will help you a lot…To be happy and just busy in some work is the best thing to avoid anxiety…
Regards
Eva
worked @vbuycars, providing attractive Cash for Cars.

1 Like